Saturday, May 5, 2007

Exam week but i still ....

hehe,long time din update blog again
^^
sigh,exam jus started since yesterday,moral exam!!!erm,might be fail..T_T
i hate myself,today i no school cos today was chinese exam..i din use today times well..i online whole day...actually,after few hours i online,i wanna off dy den have a good rest den study,but,many conversation appeared in my msn..sigh den chat lo..since so sienz..chat until few hours,den buddy ask me dota..waaa,really canot off le..dey attract me go play..(i hope wont repeat tis again)
after gaming,at least today i got study...mini tuition wif mr ng(my tuition chemistry teacher) wif chiwynn..while teacher explaining about SALT chapter,soluble of salt...chiwynn asked blur ques..den teacher correct him...den cw said de correct thing jor...teacher scolded ''MAHAI!!''...haha,i cant stop laughing..i keep bang to my bed ==
1st time listen teacher say foul language..me n cw cant stop laughing ..weird weird
den sau li open conversation n send de fren test..y it seem very popular jor..everyone having it..
sigh,30 score for sau li's fren test(sry sauli)
ok,den cont about mini tuition,teacher explained de preparation of salt,bout de after filtering,wil get de nice pure salt,den he said ''but the CIBAI salt is in d water liao''..damn!!!my chemistry teacher very very funny man..hahahaha
tmr its sandra's farewell party...hope we all can enjoy it...TAKE CAREZ saNDRA!!
tats all for today....
yawn!

No comments: