Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rarely update my ROTTED blog dy...college life stress DOU!~ although stress,i still don't have the MOOD to study lah...wheres my spirit during PMR that time..HAHA~ =.=
i not that in good mood nowadays,but its getting better..phew
and ONE thing i need to complain bout myself,why i just care of my old friends only,why i cant just be close as my new friend as my old friend,90% its my prob,i never had good conversation to new friends....i'm not myself,but close dy,i think its better..that's why i never had new best friend..
i hope i can know more new best friends in my college...ARGH,even my lecture,oni few ppl i know...
sigh..
that's why i just love to stick with my old friend...
arghhh,stop the crapz...hope everything goes fine ba..

today was normal lo...attended lecture,tutor but something coming!!!TEST 3...haiz
today quite excited,argue wif MM...hahaa,and she keep showed me INNOCENT LOOK..ya right,some1 got BF dy,cant bully her dy...and noe bully me back..FINE! I STFU lo..=(
Reagan they all waited for me half an hour together take lrt..sry,u guys waited for so long...
AND SOMETHING,THEY TRICKED me...PET PET!
i was walking to lrt platform there ,den Reagan smsed me that they left jor..cos ShinYing rushing back to home,den i said ok lo....meanwhile,I SAW MISS ANDREA again..i damn nervous..haha dunno why,sked no conversation wif her...den dont really dare to look at her,few seconds oni...LRT came...I WAS LIKE,Eh,why so fast geh,i thought they all jus left..i walked in lrt den never look to my right side...MISS ANDREA at there..hahaa
den Stupid PackHoon called me...said sry sry,den i heard the voice jus bside me oni...LOLX!!! so swt la they all...hahahha
met WooiLiang,JianShen,WeyYuan,YoonHung and ChingJia in lrt aso..they going to lunch....DIN CALL ME =(
haha

ntn much today la...jus feel sleepy nia...last thing i wanted to say...i WANT NEW LIFE!!!..=(
pls pls pls ck...
k la...TATAZ!

No comments: