Wednesday, November 12, 2008

week of the HARD TEST T_T

maybe i sit for this test with unprepared situation,so i think for me its hard...haiz,this week test,early one week i only started study for CHEMISTRY part of it only, still got half more to go...
then others sub...last minute only study..HOW CAN I DO WELL WITH THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE T_T

Yesterday
had 2 test...G.P and Pure Maths...walao,damn stress when stepped in the college hall,just like those hongkong student having final exam in HALL de...=D
G.P i have no comment with it..cos i dunno what i can study for it...essay ques..WHY ENGLISH IS GLOBAL LANGUAGE NOW BUT NOT ENGLAND ALONE LANGUAGE...lolx..among 4 ques..this is easier i think..but i have no points for it ..DIE lo..
then obj..all grammar ques which i damn weak of it...>.< style="color: rgb(255, 204, 51); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">MeiMei,WeiChie,Eric,Jannice,Jordan and SiewLee
i ate 3 breads ...WTF =.=
after that headed to college hall again for pure maths test...that time not that stress and cold =D
i got confidence de..but really no time to finish it...mayb i slow in solving maths question gua...haiz, simple ques also careless...9 marks gone T_T
suan ba...then went bak home..set alarm...nap for 1 hour like that den wake up study for phy de..but,after one hour..i set one more hour alarm cos stil very sleepy..after one hour,i don care then napped another 3 hours..5 hours i napped..WTF!!waste a lot of time!then woke up...rush for phy...after study for PHYSICS, i had some feeling wanna drop it.. T_T

Today, 12/11
woke up early in the morning and cont studied my physics..haiz,GUESS what!!today what a miracle day...i asked my mum can i drive to college cos sunny day and might no bus to my college..she allowed me to DRIVE!!WEE,unfortunately,she comes along with me...ZADOU!she willing wait me at college for an hour...haiz,ok lo,i drove to college..used 45 minutes only i think, xinyun fetch me,also half an hour..so i think i quite fast dy ...haha
PHY TEST!!!ok...i think if i pass...i pray for GOD dy...really tough for me..haiz
while i sitting for test...i heard thunderstorming!!!omg,how am i walk to canteen tag with my mum again...thx to HaoTing for the shelter..i mean umberella XD
i thought my mum don't allow me to drive back home since rainny day...when i saw her..she took car key for me..HAHHAA! what a miracle day...LOVE U MAMA =D
JiaJoon and KahKit came and find me for dinner....at ajimal mamak...half an hour like that back dy..just chat bout PHYSICS stuff..HAHHA,GOOD LUCK to those ppl who taking A's exam in PHY TMR...=D
TMR BIOLOGY!!!i din touch at all yet...just started...PRAY FOR ME!!!


HEART-ING...=.=''
sleepy...my panda eyes@.@..sigh

k la ppl..cont my study 1st..TATA

No comments: