Friday, May 29, 2009

MyFM love u so much!!!!WAHAHAH

that my 1st experience!!! i won to see CHIN, ZHONG XIN YI and CHEN ZE YAO at SUNGEI WANG...HAHAHHAAH~
thx MyFM!!!!
today was the last day...and i won,i very happy..HAHAHA! ni feng 18 here we COME!~~~

something extra wanna to share,just now i called mah,its vivian dj picked my call...DAMN she ZA me..ask me dont too rush and don so gan jiong, after i said again...she said where's the MYFM NI FENG 18, i jus said NI FENG18 ...HAHAH! then ask me to repeat again..finaly ok jor...meanwhile,i was singing the song..quite long actually...until 3rd part of chorus...vivian told me ENUF ardy...HAHA! i was like wtf?XD
to those din listen to myfm.whats de reason i gave to vivian was i wanted to meet chin, zhong xin yi and chen ze yao in real life because i love them in the drama of nifeng 18 cos their frenship in that drama make me very touched..and make me wanted to meet them in real life..then vivian said that in my real life got this kind of best fren o not?i said ya,after watching this drama i feel that their frenship looks like my frenship...HAHAHA! good reason hoh??PeiYuen said that my mandarin was good and don expect i gave that reason..HAHAHA!
thats all for today...tata!
genting time~

No comments: