Friday, June 26, 2009

Birthday =) June~

few hours ago...was Black Ghost aka KenBoon's birthday... happy 19!! whopps i mean 20 =D and happy belated birthday to Ku Shin Ying, went to her house last friday and gave her a suprise visit!!!and happy belated to Melvin Wong, sorry now oni wish u =X good luck always yaa bro~!
sorry for being not attend to the dinner cos papa wanna bring me go eat buffet..haha,my dad said wanna go for buffet last week...since my sister called to Jogoya and ask for the price and see got promotion o not..ok..Rm79 ++ ..so i decided go to Shogun...HAHA! not bad,having promotion now...rm51 like that nia...haha! and 4 of us...(bro working) ate until wanna vomit...cant even breath..damn sohai...=D
i think damn long i never been to buffet already...latest one also went to shogun,wif SuYiean they all, i think 2 years ago..HAHA!yummy~~ sista treat..thx thx =)
''dan dan'' i know i eat until very untidy
Most favourite flovours~Yam,Mint,ChocoVanila,Chocolate and GreenTea(thumb up)

p.s: wanted to upload my farking full look..bt too ugly so dont want =D

oh yea! mentioned wanna post about Genting pics...hahaha, ok la,summarize it..we went to THEME PARK!! wuhoo, damn long din go to theme park also..haha! miss the space shot...but i still nervous playing of it...=.=''
we went for theme park, more than 7 hours ..lolz, from 2 - 10pm..until theme park close...wtf, and the weather is nice~!! 10pm ++ went to old town ..the price not that much diff la..extra rm2 nia..midnight,went for movie...watched BLOOD , THE LAST VAMPIRE,at 1st i thought quite nice...when climax , so kelam kabut when they fighting...see ass meh overall .. 4/10 nia i rate..haha
suck 1st world hotel la..So called deluxe room, small like my house's toilet...we packed like hell in one room...cant even turn..can u imagine,8-10 ppl packed in a small room..haha but still fun!! got alot stupid stuff happened =D

half Yoon Hung(sryXD)JianShen and me~ playing Sungai Rejang..DIRTY WATER but fun!
JianShen and me once again!
happy spinning =)
waiting for pirate ship...ugly me@@
haha..JianShen omg =D
PussyTan acting cool..hahaa,the guys(got one more big gang pic at HT's phone)
the girls~
Space shoting..i shouted like wtf =D
lastly group pic!! enjoyable day =)

something shocked me...HAHA!! Oom,who is thai's chin's fan club and also my new friend at thai,offered me to talk to Chin,she can call to my handphone and she pass her phone to chin.. i was like,LOL!? how could i talk to celebrity,sure dunno what to say ..so i refused!! hahaha, and since she going to meet Chin, i tried to ask her to ask Chin know who am i o not? guess what,today she told me that..Chin remembered me..HAHA! he said, ohh,"i remember him bcause during the promo tour in Green Box that time,he greet me and said awesome to me and i did thank to him...and in my facebook,he is the 1st person who tag video to me" LOL!! omg wtf??actually not i tagged him my video(the chin zhong xin yi and zhe yao dancing part) its other ppl used my video to tag Chin..haha! and he gonna say thx to me in my fb when he free..HAHA!

thats all~!

No comments: