Saturday, April 21, 2007

swt day ==''

lolz..almost one week din update my blog...xinyun keep force me update blog..ahahhaa..
anyway,today i purposely wake up very early cos wanna watch de Return to the Cuckok[duno correct speling on ot]
but today don have...make me wake up so early...so tired..aiks...after tat dad papa brought me to eat breakfast at opposite de ALISON restaurant...den,i went to order chicken rice...when i was line up tat time,suddenly got one aunty ask me ''eh,jus now i order KOPI AIS haven come yet' WTF,!~~my looks macam pembancur KOPI ??anyway,she said sry..hahahaahah..
weeee...de chicken rice so nice...added some SIU YOK..
after breakfast...my parents brought me to THE STORE..ntn much happen..but when i was walking,i saw one damn lenglui gal..damn pretty betul[wanna snap her pic but scare] hahaha
den my mummy went to register for member card for THE STORE...den got 1 chance to cabut points for new member...my mum wanted to chose yellow colour paper in de box..but i said blue colour(cos my favourite colour)but its oni 100 points which compare wif others points...de lowest..my mum said ..get yellow ma...WONG = ONG ma..swt ==''
den balik rumah...finished bath....janyee called play dota...but server down..damn...wat a swt day today
later papa might bring me go tengok rumah....wanna buy new hse..hope really can pindah la...i wan my own bedroom!!!!!

stop here...tatazzzz

No comments: