Saturday, April 14, 2007

ZiZhao's bday party

yipeee~~wat a nice day of today...zizhao invited me n janyee go to eat steamboat...in de same time,reagan ajak me go pasar malam,nvm..we went to celebrate zz's party..
around 7.30pm,we went to DUno call wat name steamboat restaurant where nearby zone x there...i was scare cos mostly all invited to de party also stranger..not stranger la,not my fren nia..xD
nvm,thought very bored o scare..luckily got peijoo zizhao janyee yee ying n especially RACHEL make me have fun..lolz
1st at all,we having our dinner n suddenly...de rachel CHOK keep laughing laughing..everyone was like wat happen to her...nvm, i got way to make her stop laughing..i use my hp to catch her pic..for normal person..wont let ppl catch de pic if laughing..so finaly,de restaurant silent...haha
after few minutes..she laughed again..wat la..i canot tahan jor so i caught her pic...
here are some example XD
















rachel so innocent















rachel smiling..she haven realise i catching her pic XD
















after knoe i catch her pic,she showed de 'ALAMAK' reaction

i stil have another pic to post..but i scare later she don like..haha..so i must beware a bit XD
after finish dinner,all went to chat chat wif frenz..me janyee pei joo n rachel were joking around..
den,yee ying told me tat they giving a suprise to zizhao..so we prepare...
after few minutes,de worker off all lights n brought out de cake!!zizhao so happy tat time..
having cakes den take some pic wif birthday gal




























zizhao received many many presents...i so jealous,lolz.
after tat..de party is over..but we still joking around..meanwhile..me n janyee got take pic wif rachel n pei joo
























































time run very fast..n its time to say bye bye..everyone were leaving..while waiting my mum,take pic wif chibai janyee..after took i feel my face very noob..but he said nice..i wanna other pic but he don wan..swt..nvm,my mum came..left janyee kimberly rachel n jovita
tats all for today..see ya =D

No comments: