Friday, July 27, 2007

22th of july...

de day i went to listen 2nd theory for my driving clss lesson..tat time i went alone..cos kenboon cant going wif me...sobz
went to de driving office around 7.20 n started de journey to damansara around 8.00..wtf,waited so long...luckily tis time i brought my earphone..listen music not so boring..=D
reached at damansara around 8.50 n start register...i've sitting alone my place...luckily i met a new fren..lolz,he same age as me..but jus came bak from australia..omg,i nid use my freaking poor eng communicate wif him..lolz,nvm assume to improve my language =D
he sit infront of me and den no teacher tat time he asked me few ques..lolz..chat chat chat..at last bcome fren jor..
after 2 hours for theory clss...teacher said tat half of de clss stay at damansara n half of de clss going to hulu langat for amali lesson..gosh,stil got him teman me..
de journey took 1 hour n its raining..zz,tat time i wanna pee...lolz..

de teacher teach us bout car stuff such as engine,radiator,black oil n so on..got teach us how to change tayar..lolz,after tat,every student nid try once of get marks during exam for driving on de road
de amali lesson took around 1 hour like tat den balik jor...
weeee,after de lesson i get my L license..but nid wait till sep oni start learning..trial exam jus around de corner...sigh

STUDY!!!

No comments: