Sunday, July 22, 2007

A-Party 988 CONCERT!!

yesterday was my undang test...reach at cheras around 10 something and wait for turn to take undang test...its my turn jor after few minutes n scare will fail..damN!!1st at all,tested of de colour blind,damn scare tat answer wrongly,luckily pass jor..same goes to kenboon..den 50 ques asked and i get 41 oni...nid 42/50 oni pass..wt~~~~
i go change de correct answer to wrong answer~~~very careless!!if not,no nid pay for another rm50..zzz,den got one aunty who incharge those undang stuff wan do i wan retake de test now..i said no money..she said she pay for me 1st ^^
at last i pass my undang test...if i failed again,my parents sure @)(*#(&*$(@*)_!_*@
phew

went bak home den straight to my bed...b4 de day i slept at 3.30 am..tired!
after nap,brothy Pictures\940er told me tat wanna go to watch 988 A-Party concert onot..i long time din attend those party jor..so mai go lo...
VIP ticket..weee,can see singers cleary
here are de PIC!!!i took de =D
got digi PPL!!lolz



GARY CHOA GE!!!he looks old..but his song nice..





NEXT IS Yumiko..quite lenglui =D



DOUBLE D~~DANNY VS DANIEL







PINGUAN aka sei ngan zai =D






John Wang..





W.H.Y duno who are they ><




Henley and .??????=.=''




NICHOLAS TEO!!





Joey YONG..love her ^^




after finish de party..balik rumah den sleep...tmr got theory clss..haiz sienz
tataz


No comments: