Thursday, January 8, 2009

1/1/09

that day,was last outing with my gang..holiday gonna finish on that time...and went to Shin Ying's hse to play..=D
lazy to type..pictures =)~
Happy family gambling =D
EweLee ''giving'' money XD
=.= ????


we also got play ''cho dai di'' for few rounds nia cos cant earn money fast!!!hHAHHAHA
WeeJien~! i saw got ''DI'' =D but still lOST..HAHAHA!

everyone was leaving and left me,WeeJien,MeiKeit,PackHoon,ShinYing and her brother
better ntn to do..and caught some ''sohem'' pic..HAHAHA!


take one
take two
take three!
PackHoon's purse..look like 'FAN BAN' rite?XD

but she insist that this purse is ORIGINAL/REAL..
haha,ok la,original de la..but look fake!
'dao gai' eyes =D
alien's communicate way..
shaolin kungfu! XD


LOL WeeJien,what kungfu is that??
LOL!!SHINYING AND PACKHOON!
PH:i wish i have lengzai bf now HS:dream on la u =D
MK ll PACKHOON WIF MM SUN LOOKS ..LOL!
HAHHHA...packhoon damn mm sun when taking pic wif MK!
2 daugeis
DAU GEI WIF ME =D
''SOHEM'' US
last PHOTO of ''SOHEM" =D

fetched MK PACKHOON and WEEJIEN back to home..walao,WEEJIEN's mum wait for him at guard house there since raining...his mum looked at me..OMG !!! wondering izit she thought ''this guy always bring my son go hang gai till so late one lo'' =D
STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!



roughly talk bout my college...get back my TEST 3 results..in my 18 years old life..i never get this shitNESS results for all my subjects...=.=''
sry for wasting my precious time...and i need to brush up all my subjects dy...

STUDY MOOD COME TO ME PLS!!!

No comments: