Monday, January 19, 2009

weekends~ shopping !

yo,6 more days to go... CHINESE NEW YEAR = HOLIDAY = EXAM ;(
new year,new beginning,new lifestyle,new hairstyle =D
everyone ardy buy cny clothes jor???seriously,i damn long never shopping ardy and last satur and sun,finally can grap some CLOTHES AND PANTS..WAHAHA!
last saturday,drove to MV with my sister,planned to shop at S.WANG with WeeJien and his gang de..stupiak sister said got lots of lala and P*Gs *WHOPPS* k lo,went to MV
bought 2 ''sut-shirt'' , 1 jeans , 1 cargo pants on that day..in the meanwhile,KeeShin called me and asked me whether i still goint to TS join them onot..i try my best but still cant manage to finish buying ..sigh..meanwhile,while walking,i saw 2 tickets on the floor,why so long one,means that haven use de,ok,its movie tickets and stil got one more hour to go ..ALL ABOUT WOMAN...what de fark is tat show...hahaha,my sister asked me to watch but i don want =D

2nd day,SUNDAY~
suppose going alone to S.WANG with my dad de,saw KahKit online and asked wanna join o not lo..gam ngam he wants to buy shoe also at there..HHAHA! he came to picked me up and then went to picked JanYee too
1st destination,PAVILION!! omg,its freaking exp de parking man!!!we headed to MADAM KWAN restaurant for lunch..since JY haven eat..its my 1st time visit de restaurant..de menu...all the foods sure over than rm15 ..=.=''
got one food damn kua zheong..
i can get nice nice clothes or pants =.=

i jus ate a dessert =D not bad la..after lunch..headed for shopping!!!! since KahKit wanted to get his lovely Nike's shoe..go accompany him 1st..hahaa,he found his shoe,but don have his size..too bad,he found everywhere also don have his size...HAHAHA,call u gam fei one la KahKit =X den i went to adidas shop to look for my shoe..man tak ada!!!then we went to S.WANG..i found my shoe!! but it looks diff from my 1st sight when i walked wif my parents that time...aiks...so din buy it yet..den KK cant find his shoe also..ok..headed to TS!!!LOLX! LET KK ZADOU...his shoe got size..bt sold out!!!hahha,and he get a nike shoe also la...which he ardy tried at pavilion there dy one...BY THE WAY,he said he wants it!!!and he stunned a while,me n JY keep saying him,if same shoe buy at PAVILION there la...above rm250 got 20% discount man..since me n jy got something to buy at there also...WE GOT LESS ALSO!!! KK got 20% discount also don wan..i keep saying jus walk out oni ..tat gal wont recognize u de la..but at last..KK BOUGHT that shoe...GOSH!!! me n JY keep stare at KK..HAHHA! for being so NOOB =D
and my shoe..don have at TS T_T
headed back to S.WANG and faster grab my shoe!!!! got 15% discount ..ok la..stil not bad =D

actually its purple..duno why here blue~~ =D

and den headed back to PAVILION!!!! and went to de nike shop to grap my nike basketball pants!! and jy grap his nike shirt...HAHHAA!
when we pay for it,de board WROTE THERE.. spend rm250 and above and get 20% discount...me and JY stare at KK again..HAHHA
if we buy everything at there...we got less rm100++ =.=''
big amount! hahaha,and parking...if spend more than rm400++ got 4 hours free!!! instead we get 2 hours free only...we BAT BAT waste few hundreds!!!!gosh..
nvm ba...one year one time, learnt a lesson =D
that's all...TATA~

No comments: