Wednesday, April 8, 2009

changed!!

2 days ago,was last paper i had for trials exam...biology,b4 the day,i just simply read through the pass year answer,cos i dunno what to study..sigh,lazy lo lazy lo,don wan study again, end up,today i know the result i get lowest in my clss...seriously!! unbelievable !! sigh sigh, my mood like under the weather now...
that's what i said,i m irresponsible as a student...

by the way,i will must gambateh!! talk bout 2 days ago ba..yesterday my clssmate went to sungei wang there to sing karaoke , it was a big big gang!!! 19 ppl in a K room..1st time enter so big room..xD
anyone was crazy,sang like mad!~! i those rarely sing k de also sing a few song la..but they all cover my ugly voice XDXD
sorry no pic,waiting for ppl send to me =(
i suppose to leave the K room around 2 pm de due of my reason wanna go cut hair,i noe its so fake..hahha,but my appointment was canceled!! wee so can enjoy wif my clssmate even longer =D
around 5pm i rdy to go back,then i get a suprise news,that i had a job/mission,need to send shuying safety to lrt..haha,if not zach will kill me i think =D,anyway she safety reached to her destination!

today i went to cut hair with Reagan and JiaJoon ,i skipped 3 lectures...haha,sry lecturer!
we stayed in the saloon from 2-5.30pm ...damn tiring...same goes to de stylist,used 3 hours plus to 3 of us..HAHA!! and i quite satisfies la wif my hairstyle now,comfortable !! COPPER BROWN...
oh yea,suprisingly,my mum never ''NGAM'' me at all,b4 this i dye,she keep scold!! now she jus said '' dye BAO koi,dye hair effect ur hair stil wan dye '' =D mayb she satisfies wif my shorter length of hairstyle ma..b4 this i cut,not cut la,zap zap hah oni, macam din cut at all
for those older generation,they must cut short short only nice and look like a student.. =.=''
my lovely mama =D(was walking to tesco)
before!!!
after!! cannot see colour cleary rite..see down !
errr..canot see cleary also =.='' (copper brown)

time for bed..tata peeps!

tmr BASKETBALL!

No comments: