Tuesday, April 14, 2009

stress up !!

i'm suffering by the A2 syllabus, As exam is just around the corner but we have to continue our lesson..somemore,it's not a simple like abc macam spm last time..T_T
sigh,forget bout it,oh yea,i having great time with my classmate,b4 this i quite mysterious in my class,but now i think very enjoyable in my class during no lecture or tutorial =D ...

oh yea,during last wed,i had basketball with my clssmate,i damn long din play basketball dy due to my lazyness..haha,and tmr they having badminton...weeee!

sigh,i should be glad right now,but when i stay at home,i just nap nap nap,and online doing ntn but dota,and i freaking moody when i just doing ntn when online-ing, i also dunno wtf im talking bout..zzz
just feel that surrounding me became very very silence, dunno how to describe jus feel that compare last time totally different....
dont care dont care..CARE STUDY CARE STUDY ><'' anyway,that day i went to sing k wif my clssmate,and Cally chosen a song called Crush by David Archuleta,and i told HaoTing,wa his look also can bcome singer...(cally no OFFENSE) let me finish 1st..haha,Crush this song very nice,i listen for 1st time its very nice dy,but i dunno who the hell sing this song..den i went home search after listen Cally sang it,and i realised that he damn geng,american idol singer, and junior singer he also got joined,and did a great results,WASAI,and 19 years old oni this year..hahaha! so conclusion is, i currently fall in love to this song , Crush by David Archuleta ( i noe i outdated ) =D



tmr having bio practical so called test..haha,i suck in bio prac ><
pic of the day~Ignore my Ns shirt once again,HAHA!
hou chi hai gam

feel like posting some ancient pic of me...haha!

F2 or F3 of me...@@
michelle and me..f3 that time..haha!
michelle and me during prom night 2006 , OLD LIKE FARK la me ==
meikeit and me ..2007 , f5 that time
me rachel aka janyee's gf janyee aka rachel's bf =D
class photography session that time..f5
red eye !! me and mk during cny ..NS that time! 08
ugly pic of me.. me wif my pro chem tuition teacher,mr ng! 07
zizhao and me,the next day i gonna leave for ns..end of 07
botak!came back from ns and worked at THE STORE as cashier,they all are my schoolmates last time =D
hair GREW!! but very cacat,siewlee and me 08
me and mk 08 ..botak! TT
shinying meikeit and me, b4 spm!!
michelle warren and me..
my 1st dye HAIR,violet!! =D
yuenkuan me and packhoon,genting tat time 07
spot me..ns that time!
cheng yee, carmen , dai beng(her nn) shinying me and pak hou..i freaking dark @@
prom night 07!!blue =D
kenboon botak packhoon meikeit and ck botak!!
me baby and my brother..HAHA! 1 year old oni that time

finally last pic!!!
anyway,thats all..tata! nitez ppl

No comments: