Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The 1st post for year 2010! =)

Hmmmm,my last post was during Oct 2009,I neglected my bloggie for 3 months..Sorry for that =)
First at all,happy new year to all ppl!!Welcome year of 2010.
Let me recap my own 7 years from 2003 - 2010. This is gonna be lots of words,maybe got some pic =)
Let's began the sienness~

2003
Hmmm, let me start the story of the first day of stepping to SMK Saujana school,its orientation acutually,i remembered the feeling for that day,kinda nervous for the new environment of schooling,OK! Mum drive me to school as her responsibility for that!Hehe! I chk the bulletin boards and i was placed in 1Maju class,sounded comfortable to me,and i saw few primary schoolmates same class as me..Kinda excited la..It's KenBoon and Zulkarnaen. I sitting with Zul since he is my classmate during my primary school, KenBoon its not, he is from other class..HAHA! i missed form 1 life not with friend but its teacher..HAHA! PackHoon used to be always cut Roshaslinda's tudung!! ahaha!! that fucking Sejarah teacher is damn insane! I mostly joined malay's gang and I don't really join chinese gang..That time i still kiddo and dunno everything..What I did most of the time was study and hanging around with my malay friend at cyber cafe(naughty hoh)
oh yea! KahKit and JiaJoon were joined my class,they from SMK Bukit Jalil..i remembered that JiaJoon scolded bad words during the 1st day!!haha!!

2004
still remain in 2Maju, Maju is one of the best class among 4 clsses,Setia,Usaha,Amanah and of cos Maju..So who those did badly in final examination,will so called degraded to other clss =D
Ok,Maju gang officially formed!!Mostly stick with chinese classmate,and always hang out,basketball,yc bla bla...Oh yeah! During form1, I'm a big fat asshole!80kgs if i not mistaken, Maju guys majority are playing basketball,so what can i do is follow the majority and learn basketball,if not i sure get boycott(just kidding ^^) ,I'm addicted to basketball this sport and almost play everyday..even schooling period!We ponteng!! We had this habit due to basketball!!HAHHA,mid of year 2004,i think i loss weight already,i remember my lowest weight was 55kg only and also dark like charcoal during that time!End of the year we planned to Genting trip,unfortunately all of our parents were not allowed including me..Too young for us!

2005
First day of school,still remain in 3Maju of course,i called out to stay a while after the assembly due to the i'm chosen as the "Pelajar Cemerlang" and marked me as scorer for PMR..unfortunately,not that satisfied to me the results..HAHA!Some funny stuff,that should was the 1st year for PMR sitters to sit for Eng version for Science and Maths,so freaking government set some lame test paper to us!I don't really remember what kind the question given because its too lame..I remembered one of the ques was ''among this picture,which one is living thing'' i was like =.=''
And PackHoon said that got one question was "why triangle has 3 sides?" and ChooiYueng drew shit or house or wtv for all answer..We purposely answered wrongly to lower the percentage of getting A for the real exam..HAHA!
Ok,now talk about end of this year,we were sitting for PMR examination and of course we were nervous!Can't belief that i fall in love to Sejarah subject that time,i read most of the 7 subs,Sej is my fav sub..wth,and during the paper of Sej,i remembered i shade the answer with full of confident and smiling =)
ok la that's all for that year

stay tuned ppl!! i have to stop here ...continue for next post!! year 2006 - 2010 =)

No comments: