Saturday, March 7, 2009

=) or =(

=)
was skipped class yesterday,thought a lecturer going to absent..unfortunately,SeowYen told me that he present!!!what a bad day..
went to WeeJien's hse with LiLian since she din go his house b4..and watched Sing Sai Yan Kit for few hours none stop =)
around 10.30pm i went to YuenKuan's hse with Warren and played LAMI MAHJONG..wahaha,not cny eve also play =) for the whole night,lost rm3 =.=
feel guilty that yesterday whole day din study at all somemore i skipped clss...ARGH!

=(
today im not in mood (PARTIALLY).. what i can say is just that past for me is history and it wont be going smoothly for coming days..i thought that history for me can remain 4ever..just A word has changed everything,HAHA,i heard also can laugh for it...i need to say thx to JanYee,he came to my hse today and thats brings me feel better..and same goes to LiLian,haha

i going to be 19 years old soon..bday for me does not meaningfull at all for this moment i think..last year my bday was celebrated on 12th of march,spm results day..and i get extremely unsatisfied result..and the celebration very very cold..HAHA
and i think..this year even worse..can i just lock myself in my room and celebrate with my psp/books/pc/4 walls??
sigh*

No comments: