Saturday, March 14, 2009

touched of the day! =)

ok 1st at all...I NEED TO SAY VERY VERY THANK YOU TO YEO SIEW LEE for wishing me HAPPY BDAY during college that time...(ok satisfies?) XDXD don ''yat kuen da bao ngo ge tao" =D

yesterday adalah bday aku, after my college,i went back home and online a while den going for nap de..i jus closed my eyes,dreaming around,LiLian called me and said "faster open the gate la" then i quickly went out and saw them...i was like,WAAAA!!! whats happening..then they said happy birthday...^^ thx ppl!!
special thx to LiLian,PikChee,WeeJien,Sue,PackHoon,Rachel,JanYee,Reagan and MeiKeit for accompany me this year bday..=)
From WeeJien's infomation,(his blog) he finished his tuition,straight to his home to eat and straight come to my hse...make JanYee,Reagan and Rachel waited for him...(Thx)
and others were gathered around my hse punya bus stop...from my mum's info,she told me that when she leaving the house...she saw them ardy..then LiLian quickly ran to my mum and told her that giving me a suprise bday ..my mum aso cooperate with them..and they waited around 45 minutes to wait all ppl reached..HAHA

they sat down only and order me to serve them...WTF??XD
i did not know they coming so i din put all my soft drinks in to fridge...
next cut cake lo,weeeee,meanwhile,we chit chat until chat bout Andy Lau's wedding dinner...and i heard from my clssmate that,they hiring waiter and waiteress with few conditions
  1. must be tall
  2. hair must be black
  3. must be goodlooking ( i was like..wtf??)
  4. experienced

b4 work as waiter,need to be trained for 2 or 3 days...zadou!!!!got anything to be train??hahaha
and the most attracted me was!! per day rm500...i repeat..per day rm500!!! i dunno how long i can archieve this amount if i working in Restaurant Oversea..HAHA
when i said the pays per day...everyone said wanna WORK...lol,can see Andy Lau wo..LiLian's fans=D
around 8++ they went back cos wanna dinner...and my dad brought me to somewhere Cheras to eat STEAK!! WEEEE,i damn long din ''GUI PA' dy XD
and the steakhse i will eat tmr with my frens again..HAHA
i have ordered a grilled cheese chicken =D cost around rm11.80 and my dad ordered mixed grill...SIAO!! got fish lamb chicken and beef,all big big size and cost rm19.80...cheap dou sei..he couldn finish and gave to my family...full DOU!~
meanwhile,i kena ejek by my dad =.='',he said i talk till very fast,and sometimes he don get what i saying..''NGAO CHI MM JUN" and said,got 2 occupations i surely failed to archieve..1st is bcome a reporter..and 2nd is bcome a singer ZZZZZ
but tamil's reporter i can bcome la...zadou..HAHHA!
thats all for that day and here come pics!~

grilled cheese chicken chop=D
packhoon curi curi smile & lian think tat she laughing bout her..(lame me)
lian and weejien laughed till so happy=)
packhoon cant wait to eat cake!!

ok la..start cutting cake ~

making wishes(get A in exam and GF XDXD)
so many candles nid to blow..
laughed till ''gin ngah mm gin ngan''
cutting cake..ugly shit this pic =.=
=)

when i looked at the cake...i damn zadou =D
u guys see...
GOOI LOU HANG...SEI PACKHOON's idea
pikchee and meikeit
Reagan and weejien(u playing ur hair once again) lol
group pic but failed...reagan spilt into half..

lastly success group pic
thx!

tata~

No comments: