Wednesday, March 11, 2009

sing sai yan kit 盛世仁杰

finished 盛世仁杰 for 2 days =D and had biology trial trial exam today ...speed up of reading just can finished 1 and the half chapter...
=)

damn,the ending quite ok nia,but it sacrificed a person and i watched till my eye,watery??HAHAHA,ok i know that's embarrassing XD
currently watching E.U. 学警狙击 ..walao,drama addicted !!! how could i sit for my exam with these DRAMAS!!! hahaa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last sunday,attened my grandma's sister's daugther's wedding dinner at Equatorial Hotel..it reminds me that my previous prom night also at there...HAHA,guess what,same ball room also!!
it was so familiar when i see the ballroom...=)
and that day,i sat with some relatives...VERY VERY FAR..hard to link...one of the relative is my, mother's dad's sister's daughter i think...and she said that she saw my sister when my sister jus 6 years old,but my sister seem forget her jor =D..she dunno me of cos...when she saw my mum,she straight away said ''WA ur daughter really pretty'' and asked it's that ur son??and she said i look like farenhait punya Wu Zhun
XDXD(wu zhun's fans dont whack me!!!) she very funny,and the 1st view by me..i thought she just around 25++ and make up till very young look...when my asked her how many children does she has,i wondering..huh married??and she said 3 children..WTF???my sister and i were shocked and she said eldeset son ardy 21 years old =.=
i miss the chance to take her pic =D..she really look young!!!!and she ardy 42 but look like 25++ nia
my dad said she looks like KELLY CHAN...she damn happy..AHAHA
quite enjoyed but their dishes...quite sux!!!!oh yeah,the free gift given for this wedding dinner was,a pair of chopstick...1st time i see it and my relative told me that ''YAT SEONG = pairing" means YAT SEONG YAT DOI..haha,not bad XD
chopstick!
drank 3 glasses of red wine...i want more!!! =D
last dish!! ''Double Happiness''

meanwhile,Maju gang had dinner with birthday boy,Subzero Fiffy Chuah Chun Wei a.k.a. banana milk boy...sorry couldn attend ur dinner..hmm,u ardy 16 years old..and i still remembed the 1st day i know u was in photography section in Saujana school when u just form 2..haha,kenny showed me that FIFFYBOI in dota..time passes really fast..2 years i knowhim..haha
cw


2 days ago i chouldn sleep well..i think something that quite ridiculous for me..i imagined that i together with you,watch movie with you,sit in playground with you,eat together with you..till i 3 am plus oni can sleep..i have think,she is important to me..but i couldn ask my feeling izit love u..the day u have coupled,i tot i forget you,but the day we went out together,de feeling came once again..haha,childish hoh i couldn sleep cos of thinking of these stuff..HAHA

anyway,12.00++ AM dy..and I OFFICIALLY 19 years old...THX to

yokelun the 1st ONE! 2 days ago wish me dy...hahaha
lilian
shinying
meikeit
sue yen
reagan
kenboon
jiajoon ( bday boy same as me )
saw mei mei
yuen kuan
chiah li
kah kit
pikchee
chunwei
weejien
sherlene
pohyee
esther
suet hooi
weichuen
jordan
yee yin
cally(ok she the 1st one,wish me in the beginning of march)
sauli
rachel chok
janyee
melissa
lina
dilin
karhoe
packhoon
michelle

and so on..sry if i din mention dou who wished me =(

oh yea,today my classmate sang happy birthday song to me...THX alot sn9G ppls..u guys ROCKS!! =D

No comments: