Sunday, September 28, 2008

4.00am

haha,im back again ...4 am i stil blog @@
i forget to tell bout today...
early in the morning,went to saujana school for some meeting of chinese society...JJ come n fetch me again..owe u so much la =D
and de meeting was,omg,its so boring,me Reagan n Kb impatience for next destination..ZONE X =D
cybertime...hahaha,saujana school really changed alot= =''
we had conversation with pn pearly and miss vimali...ahaaha,so werid

ok talk bout zone x....in zone x i picked up rm2..hahha,free play for 1 hour...and we had 2 matchs of dota...LOST 9 9 ..sienz,den feel like playing 3rd round but de JJ wanted to go bak jor..f*** u..
heavy rain @@ den Reagan came to my hse for taxi....sry for cannot fetch u back..u noe my parents la..haiz

nothing much la today,night jus on9 and play new map of warcraft oni....and had conversation wif lian lo...den till now...lian stil got on9,but she jus went to sleep...hahha,den Fiffy aka Chunwei..who i mention tat he is my best fren in previous update...
abit sad la,we used to be chit chat for half day none stop,but why happen this kind of stuff again ...haiz,i tried to chat ,but seem like difficult for me @@ ...
let it be la...and Rachel stil chatting lo...normal like last time...
errr,start on today,my blog is my best bro friend,i will tell him wtever sadness or happyness =D
sry for being so lame....

tata

No comments: