Sunday, September 28, 2008

cloudy day !~

woke up quite early in de morning...10.30am @@
ntn better to do as usual,on9 and watched bleach anime lo...Its really nice to watch ....=D

went to car4 with my mum ....then i told my mum tat i walk back myself,den i headed to MeiKeit's office,she wants to borrow my camera for take pic of tea which her daddy sell de...promotion bla bla bla...somehow,i can share bit my prob...today i had rumour again,something very bad...after listen to MeiKeit advices,no need to too much and jus be CK as usual =D...i think my sadness recovered to 70% dy...few days more i never think bout tat stupid thing anymore and get rid of madness world....haha,Mk damn funny la...she go put my camera's memory stick into her laptop,which diff size wif my memory stick @@
it stucked!!! and i used toothpick to remove it out ..till my hand shacking ==''
thx to MK once again,she helped me to customize my blog..cos it damn ugly to me and wanna change it de....but tak tau...haha...thx ^^

i never share something happy bout last friday,after college,i went to sunway with my Ham's family,KK JJ SUE PACK REAGAN AND BUNCH OF KK COLLEGE..lol..watched PATHLOGY...damn chemical and violence DOU !~~ Pottasium Cynide used to kill ppl =Dhahha
so those ppl who wants to watch this movie...never buy food along ...cos it DAMN disgusting =/
after movie,went with KahKit for servicing his phone ....haha i mean his bro phone...then went to A&W for lunch...nothing much happen la..jus chit chat,after that jj wanna go bak dy...so left Kahkit,PackHoon and Sue we walked around and reached photo taking those sticker picture..i dunno how to say...we are too poor... we took picture without a sen aso =D
here it goes...







abnormal =D but i like ...MUAHHAHHA!~

No comments: