Tuesday, September 9, 2008

insane day...

ysterday did not nap ...so today,i keep yawn till SiewLee said see i yawn she also yawn..HAHHA
sry lo
and i keep fishing in lecture hall =='' and try to find something to make me feel better...so WeiChie its my victim!!! i keep something to tease him...till he cant even fight back..i feel more awake..muahha..sry =D

went to Fancy Noodle for lunch....and we gonna skip for bio lecture....hahaha,used around 1 and de half hour for lunch..so late abit lo...we all damn ''chunless'' doesn dare to walk in to lecture since so late jor...and Cally so brave,walked in and her pawns follow her from back... =]

thx for ride ...YungHang to sentul lrt station...hahaha,wif JianShen also..3 of us also went for national service...and talked bout their camp...omg,JianShen's camp very scary..those malay ppl,ntn better to do..grap a person who unlucky,take off his pants and TANG his penis...==''
so ewwww....hahah,bt JianShen said fun..wtf...hahahaa

reached home around 5++ ,tired dou..promised wont on comp..at last on..haiz,den nap from 6 - 8++
sei ChunWei woke me up and ask for pm...hahaa,since u r my brother ...teman u...=D
after half an hour..we back lo...cos he wants to study...good luck in ur pmr dude...

and moonlight resonance time!!!haha..today episode,30 ...not tat nice..but last part of tat episode..not bad ..=D

till i online,i was chatting and planning for tmr outing...hahahaha,den something doesn feel good feeling to me again,but i wont care,what i mentioned in my pm,ntn can influence my feeling unless my gf(LINDACHUNG AND FALLA CHEN) lolx!
so i better dont think too much =D

weeeeeeeeeeee

i never post my clssmate b4 rite..here they are
weichie , jianshen , me

we have ntn better to do =D

i caught this pic de...geng le...jordan jianshen weichie meimei and me


haha,saw tis pic accidentally and post mai ba..introduce my best hengdai

janyee and me during prom night last year,i now oni realise me him YAT BAK LING YAT JEONG picture oni..haha,mayb he dislikes taking pic..haha


NITEZ~

No comments: