Tuesday, September 30, 2008

b4 sleep i come blog 1st =D
today i think everything also settled up gua...yesterday chat with Reagan till late night @@ and given me alot of advices..thx thx thx
by the way,today was ok dy..wif my fren,gua i think,jus simply talk back..haha,im not de one who GEI SAU de..after one day,ok jor..but i just wish tat,dont ever talk bad bhind from me..if kidding den nvm,and jst talk in front me la..18 years old jor la...sigh
i duno why,mayb i too sensitive or wat,i feel that got ppl saying bad of me...
aiya forget bout it..
and we talked on the phone i settled up everything...hahhhaha,

but oh,i tried to settle with another one,but he seems like,anything like that..he n me already said settle,i tried to bcome normal and ask to be like last time,he answered me that..ask myself whether can o not...what the fuck man??everything i trying to chat with him peacefully,but he replied with fu hin...i asked back if other ppl did de same thing to him,what's ur feeling,he said im not tat ppl...za q dou

we used to be HOTD,PasarMalam,Yc always and so on like brother,but now,sry i cant forgive and forget easily myself...HAHAHAHAHA~! guys SRY i don mean to write to say bad bout him..its just a settle way,and what's i get with sadness end up...hope u guys will und bout me
cos of small prob,he can said that to me..and i dont think its can affect any frenship ... i dunno lah,

start on today, i never repeat what i did...never say WTV,if de person talked to me wif fu hin...i wont care...its i TOO care,till make so many probs....

aiya,forget bout it,today i went out yamcha with PackHoon,KenBoon,Reagan and MeiKeit at car4...Kahkit and his brother went back earlier cos got work to do...
we chit chat i think more than 4 hours..so fun,talked bout last time..who love who..and i think back,last time i damn dare...anything they asked me to do..i aso do...embarrasing @@
now i think back...i was like,WTF???Hahha they said i brought them entertaint =D so i should be glad...hahah,k la that's all for today...

GOODLUCK yaa PMR PPL =D

nitez

No comments: