Sunday, September 28, 2008

random!~

pretty bad mood and frustrated easily this month..i dunno why,i was like,what happened to me again,this month i should satisfies my life,new good friends in my clss,stil contact with my 2ndary schoolmates,and just normal with my family,i already satisfies..but why this month,i keep complain to my mum tat why i cant drive why i cant go out although i went out =='' (sry i not really listening to my mum) then bout computer...my sister starting to scold me for playing comp..sigh..
1st thing i need to say that to my family,i never forget what u guys did to me...i will study harder and take care of u all back..i MUST...i never show this spirit to my parents..sigh,
i took my license,i think almost one year dy,but still discouraged me to drive further...why why why???even my friends can drive freedomly zzz..i shouldn complain so much la, pls CK!~~~~ T_T

2ndary school fren...during form 2,i had a really best best friend who always stand bside me,but our friendship deteorating day by day,we seldom contact each other compare wif last time,but stil can argue....i dunno whose prob,both of us aso got prob..since he coupled,really happens a lot probs...
suan,anyway,if u see this,we nid to get rid our life so that wont happen this anymore for small prob or mad easily....SO guys who love to talk,think b4 wanna talk and ask de person u talk izit mind o not??its ez make ppl get frustrated easily...cos it happens to me always...sigh

i PROMISE TO MYSELF,i never argue with my friends anymore,especially HAM family,reagan,kenboon,meikeit,sue,packhoon,lian,jiajoon,kahkit, and so on...u guys are very IMPORTANT to me!~~~=)

easy come easy go,i must bare in mind of tis....aRGH,and study well..

thx to lilian for sharing my prob..i feel much better now,u need to happy aso,dont think too much of ur relationship prob la k??=)
jus ended call wif her..on call more than 1hour...i long time never talk so long in phone dy...HAHHHA~
sry to MeiKeit that i cant fetch u jus now...
and to SN9G my clssmate,sry for being ffk today...im bz today and not in good mood,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAN WEI CHIE =) MAY UR WISH COME TRUE ALWAYS..

WEEEEE!~~~sad things DAH LUPA =D happy happy la ck....what for so sad???waste ATP oni la u....

TATA ...nitez

No comments: